Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Friday, October 18, 2013

UPDATE: What a cammodel does/uses when she is on her period??

I found a much better solution for webcam modeling while on your period. THIS HAS WORKED 100% for me. Also, this product can be used with other forms of sex besides masturbation. You can actually have SEX while wearing it. This product is: SOFTCUPS.



Here is a recent comment I left on a stripper/webcam model forum:

" SOFTCUPS do work. They are VERY awkward to insert when you 1st use them, but once you get the hang of them its easy....THEY WORK. My guy had no idea I had it in, however I had told him in advance. Which he kind of only half listened. lol. I needed them, because at the time my period was going a little long.....now fixed. Anyway, I wasn't about to miss out on any money! I even checked myself after completely, there was not 1 drip of blood to be found. I was so relieved.
They are more expensive than tampons, but worth every dollar.....around $9- $13 for a 14 cup pack. You also can wear them for a longer period than you can a tampon. AND I know it sounds crazy, but you can PEE with it still in wipe and go. Apparently, that's a whole different area. The cup is inserted pretty far back by your cervix. You can't feel it once inserted, wear for hours,and NO smell. The greatest little invention, you will forget you are on your period. LOL I love them so much, I sound like a infomercial. IDK why more women don't know about them.
You can buy them at any Walgreens, some Walmarts, or on Amazon
."- BK (that's ME)