Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Friday, June 21, 2013

What a webcam model does while on her period?/ Humiliation

YES. You can still webcam while on your period. There are a few different tricks that webcam models use. One is something to the effect of using a tampon and cutting off the string? I never tried that one. The other is using a black color dildo toy for shows ( for obvious reasons) and having lots of clean up stuff near you. NOW for myself I dont feel comfortable camming on my period, but all women are different. However, who wants to miss out on money for up to a week while waiting on their period to end? NO ONE. If I could end my period permanently, I WOULD.

SO the solution I use is to cam on your websites 'non-nude' area of their site. You can still make money (maybe not as much as nude) BUT you will still be generating income. Also, some women are primarily non-nude models and they know how to work the sweet/innocent role. I go into non-nude whenever I am straight up lazy, which has been lately.

Anyway, been doing the non-nude thing for about a week. Its interesting. A lot of guys will actually pay me to just watch them jerk off and chat. I mean I am literally on cam FULLY clothed getting paid to watch. I might have to chat a little and react, but thats it. Its not necessarily huge money, but its EXTRA.

I am new to this one particular non-nude site, so I am building regulars at this point, but I must say there is one that stands out in particular.- MR.LITTLE

He is 'Mr. Little' or 'Little Man' for exactly that reason- his penis is extremely LITTLE. Not only that, but when he comes in my room he just wants me to talk trash about how small his penis is, in a joking manner. Like drop jokes and then laugh at him. LOL. This turns him on until he cums. He also pretends like he has his cam off and then , I tell him it is ON.....he likes people to walk-in on him jerking off, apparently.

It's funny I NEVER considered myself as a Humiliation model. Men asked me in the past, but I didnt think I would be good at it. BUT I find myself REALLY laughing at my own small man jokes....I feel like such a bully -womp-

Its great. He usually will do a 30min- 1 hour private with me like everyday so far. He literally came searching for my room today and waited until I got out of another private. Certified REGULAR. Hopefully, I wont get bored of the site, because the big money rolls in when you have been with a site for like 6 months- a years . Its called being CONSISTENT,you have regulars that like your personality so much they come searching online for you daily or whenever you are scheduled. Imagine IF 6 or so months down the line IF I had 10-20 regulars like him checking for me daily. That can make a little part time 4 hour shift pay OFF.


People get off on the strangest things and this will make you EASY money. Some people would call this disgusting, I call it easy money.

Although I am new to this site, raised my rates today, a little. I saw my popularity is growing,AND I still got some privates. I wont push the envelope too much, but Im on the RISE.