Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Why I will always adore a QUALITY Sugardaddy

OMG. I have so much respect for the SD I have had for just over a year now!

During this year we have only seen each other maybe twice a month, but we have been on trips, with another scheduled for my bday.

We have also weathered a storm when his wife found out he was cheating. They have since reconciled and all is back to normal.

Its crazy, because with my only requirement of meeting twice a month, you would think I would have at least 5 other sugardaddies lined up to the point I would be a career sugarbaby. WELL, no. I have a lot of free time and I try to meet another SDs or at least DATE and it never seems to work out. Most of these scumbags just want something for nothing.

They are not like him at all. While, I shouldn't compare people....the fact is once you are used to being treated well you cannnot ever go back to the bullshit.

In short, he makes sure my bank account is on full before he even TRIES to come at me sexually.N the relationship is more than just sex. OMG how we have been on shopping sprees and amazing restaurants, him being a gentleman every step of the way. He treats me like his princess. We have a great relationship and have become good friends. He has given me so much advice in my personal life, he is like a "father figure" really.


Finding a SD of QUALITY is just hard, I feel fortunate to have one!!

recent BAD experiences:

One guy contacted me twice to meet for a 1st date. I agreed, and I did text him to say I'd forgot that there is a fee just to meet me. He replied that he wouldnt be able to do dinner, because his meeting would be running over, but that the fee is no problem, well worth it. ( YEAH RIGHT. I expect not hear from him again). SO GLAD I HAVE A FEE, it saves me so much time that would be wasted on a date.A week has gone by not one peep from this WANNABE SUGARDADDY. I'm quite sure he only planned to go on a date and try to bang me the 1st night. WAS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. lol.

Then, another one I was supposed to meet for lunch, well I got sick that week. Plus,the place he wanted me to meet is out by his job, a 20 drive for me. He got upset the 2nd time I had to cancel and havent heard back since. Which I was polite to even cancel in advance, I could have easily just left his ass hanging. I WAS SICK.

These guys are so annoying sometimes. With that said, I know the process is much worse, the reward is AMAZING once you find a guy of quality. I dont even know how half these women can even stand to be in relationships or married to these A-holes. I could NOT do it.

For now, I am holding on to the SD I have and still searching for another. :-)

BTW.I am leaning towards much older men.The older ones can be a handful too, but they are more laid back to me and respectful.
I dont like these young guys anymore AT ALL.