Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Still ON

Its been foreer since I posted, it is amazing if anyone is even on here anymore.

So, me and Big Biz are still going STRONG, I would say stronger than strong. Things have only gotten better since we met in September.


For starters for X-Mas he bought me a pearl/diamond ring.
I asked for an iPad, but he said this last longer, and he is right. I ended up buying myself a tablet out of my allowance and I actually love it. I also get compliments on my ring everywhere I go! :)
He also gave me $3,000 just for whatever else I needed.

We have also raised my allowance after the 1st 3 months of us seeing one another.

On my birthday he made extra effort to come out and see me. This was nice, because we only see one another twice per month, which is our agreement. He did not give me any gifts on my birthday which was unlike him and a little disappointing. However, I knew we had a Florida trip planned for my birthMonth, but to me that is not really a gift and you will see why below......

so, last week we went to Florida to celebrate my birthMONTH. It was a working trip for him, because he went to seminars or whatever all day, which was fine by me. I chilled at the pool and had the rental car/cash. I went shopping it was fun. In the evening, we did go to some great restaurants and bars together. So, there was a GOOD balance. We never got tired of one another.

FINALLY, on our trip he surprised me, by sharing news that he will pay for my cosmetic surgery I have been wanting!!!!!!!! I asked him about it 3 months ago, which he said I pretty much could workout to fix what I want. I was very annoyed by this at the time, because I think I know my body. Some things are HEREDITARY, in your genes. Somethings exercise cant fix, its either live with it or get the surgery done.
I didnt beg or ask him after it anymore after that. I hardlt showed that I was annoyed at the time, but I am glad he didnt forget. I went to my consulatation today!!!

SO overall things have been great between us.