Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Back to webcamming

I had been on a 2 year hiatus from webcamming and now I am back.



Things have been slow to start, that is expected. I have to rebuild regulars and plus we are in pretty good weather around the world. What happens when you leave the webcam pool is, your regulars find new and/or more webcam models to fill your position.
You are special only WHEN YOU ARE AROUND.
The sexual urges, lack of fun, and/or loneliness that the customer have still itches them whether you are there to fulfill those needs or not.

You leave, and their money goes too.

With that said, my break was good. As you know, I met and still have maintained a "relationship" with the SD that I have. OMG I was thinking the other night about the fact that it has been almost a year. Its the BEST, most gratifying relationship I've ever had. *chuckle* I know my situation grants tons more judgment than other relationships, but I can accept that. THIS IS WHERE I CURRENTLY AM IN LIFE. While most other women want a ring, kids, a house and picket fence......I just want fun,money, and then a regular break (my ME time) from a man. *shrugs* I encourage everyone to HAVE what THEY want to have in life.

Anyway, back to camming....in my current state  I dont have a  financial need to for camming. My finances are in order and I am comfortable, but I AM MOVING AGAIN VERY SOON. New state, new surroundings, new adventure in life. Im excited, but I am also aware of the economy and the fact that I may not find a job right away.....so webcamming which NEVER sleeps, is open 24/7,and ALWAYS hiring, IM BACK!!! :)