Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lunch as usual

Lunch with Big Biz was nice. Oh, I'll be calling him Big Biz, because that's exactly what he has! So, lunch was a good, but a little uncomfortable. It was the restaurant, it wasnt really busy, so all eyes were coming back on us, I noticed. Which I dont care, but I know for him, its a different story. I did dress very conservatively, and tone down my usual makeup though. We looked like a usual lunch meeting. Then, we went to our room for private time. lol.

We also have quite a few hours, so that was relaxing. We both had to get back to work. He got straight to the money right after, and that was that. :) Which is perfect right before my weekend in Chicago. I  am getting a new tattoo this weekend,I can't wait!

OH. I also did a more thorough background check on my SD. I did a light one after we first met. He has always come through on every allowance etc, so Ive been fine. However, it is always good to be a step ahead and make sure there are no serious red flags in his past, you just never know! So, stay a step ahead! He checked out on everything, I even know exactly where he lives now and everything....I would never use these things against him, nor will I let on that I know a lot about him. However, a man, any man can easily become an aggressor (being stronger) so its always good to be SAFE no matter how comfortable you feel. My check also showed that he has been being honest with me about what he does etc. He could easily lie to protect his better interest, but he trust me to a degree now I am sure. I have ALWAYS been great at making people feel comfortable with me. Its a gift or gab I have. lol. He's lucky too, I am a good person. Some people will blackmail the hell out of these wealthy men (no judgment).

However,I know MUCH more about him than he does about me.  Thats how I like it.

Anyway, now I have to plan this overnight trip of ours. He has left whatever we do up to the Princess. lol.
We will also be picking out this full length gown he wants me to have in my life. If a dress is going to cost a thousand or more, I would rather have the money. However, I get the feeling this gown thing is connected to a fantasy of his, so I will go along with it. Plus, I can always let it go in the future. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind being upgraded AT ALL. Good thing I just signed up at the gym with a few weeks to go before my fitting. :)