Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Decision MADE

Now that I have 1 great SD...I have decided.....Time to move forth and get another one. I cant get comfortable! You can never get comfortable, in nearly any situation. 
No matter how great he is, the situation can end anyday.....there are so many different reasons to list, with that said, it's not for my to chance my extra finances on just one.

So, I will be blogging about my hunt for the next catch. SMDH. This is the part I dont like....weeding through all the fakes. I have faith tho. Faith that my experience in the sugar game has prepared me to make the bullshit easier. lol. Thats what my hold up has been. The HUNT is the part I wish I could bypass. 

I would like one more SD for around about the same amount of time 2-3 days per month at the same allowance or more. Then, I am good (I think). I dont want to over do it.....as long as I have 2 very consistent SDs, Id be happy and on my way to achieving my financial goal a lot faster. With the things I have learned over the past years (off and on)....I think I know EXACTLY how to pick these fakes out.

ALRIGHT YALL, HUSTLER HARDER.

Hope yall are gettin to this money as well! :)