Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Monday, October 8, 2012

Still Smiling hard

Just checking in. I got off the phone with my  sugar daddy, planning our date this week. I am smiling so hard right now, not only because of the money, but just because I FINALLY have such a good sugar daddy in my life who is REAL and classy. OMG. In the past when I thought they were, I was so WRONG. This man makes them all seem like fakes. This has been a long time coming too. Trust me, I paid my DUES in this sugar world.

I am looking forward to meeting this week. I haven't seen him in almost 2 weeks, which is to be expected, because our arrangement is only for 2-3 times per month. I do not see him on weekends, which works for me....I am left with all my free time for family and friends...or to date. Which, I would like to look for another SD, since this one leaves me with so much free social time, but I dont know yet. I know from a hustle stand point, it would be wise to double or triple up,I will hit one of my goals much faster.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing my SD and I can tell he does too. Whenever we talk/text Im always left feeling even better about myself! I have a really good self-esteem, but he likes to treat me like a princess. His words are always kind and he is always giving so many compliments.....what a change compared to the last man I seriously dated. I mean, although he was not a SD, there is a HUGE difference in all around treatment. You can just tell when someone is happy and positive in their own life....it just shines through in all that they do!
I want to remain positive, so thats all that will allow in my life from here on out! Why shouldn't things be positive and drama-free? Makes me wonder what is seriously wrong with a lot of people? WHATEVER. Who cares.

I did mention to him that I am traveling to the big city next to ours this weekend in  addition to going there with him later this month. Hopefully, he catches the hint. lol. He is a great gift giver outside of cash.....always gifts cards. I like that, I can just go and get what I like. The fun part is shopping, and he knows that about me.Lunch would be even better if he dropped a nice big gift card on me.:) He's no fool, so Im sure he caught it.

He asked me if there was anything else I needed outside of cash. I totally forgot that part of our mutually beneficial agreement. He owns a huge company and is willing to help me professionally if needed.I'll have to think about it.  That's another thing I like about him, he is so thorough. He doesn't miss a beat. He doesn't treat me like I am just there for his sexual needs, which obviously are few and far between anyway. That is another difference between the real sugar daddies and the fake ones! Right now I am all smiles, because personally my life is GOOD.


OH, and I just signed up for a gym membership with my sister. We start this Friday. I am excited to be working out again. I am not overweight, but would like to lose 10 lbs and tone up.
Being a SB and maintaining your look obviously go hand in hand. Looking good naked doesn't hurt the pockets at all....it actually helps them. hehe.