Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Monday, December 19, 2011

The young one is dead...

apparently.lol.I had contacted Youngin not long after my being pissy about being short changed. He actually agreed with my points and even said it made sense because of my having to travel.smdh. I havent heard from him since. I dont care either. I refuse to drank pickle juice!!
I have been webcamming again ...no travel expenses. I also work. Im so focused on my goals right now. If the camming supplements as extra, I wont be bothering with any SDs.
At the end if the day thats all its about fulfilling goals for me.
AW,picked up for me in major way, but I doubt I will bother with any sites. Camming is straight to the point- money for a show, minus the side SHENANIGANS.
I am excited about my goals. I'm trying to stay focused, but if you want something bad enough make  happen. :)) I AM.