Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Monday, December 12, 2011

Watch your FILTERS ladies.

I am on not so many dating sites anymore, only about 2.

One is a sugar site and the other is not. Well, on the one that's not.....I have a filter set for men who are only 35 years old and older. WELL, jokes on me lol because I checked my filter mail on random today and a pro ball player had hit me up....about 2 weeks ago.smdh he is clearly under 35 years old. CAN I PLEASE GET OUT OF MY OWN WAY, LATELY? I don't love the athletes, I prefer their boss. BUT a athlete would do too.

Did I mention he is sexy? LOL.

Ladies...DO NOT FILTER YOUR MAIL on sites even if its (he's) not exactly what you are looking for. I prefer older men, because they tend to more established...BUT there are exceptions. So, don t filter your mail, just delete the losers.


I am on a new path.btw. Life is short, I say this ALL the time, but it's time to put that idea in motion more than ever before.