Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I blame Me. However,I. refuse. to. EVER. drank. PICKLE JUICE.

Yesterday, Youngin contacted me for an emergency meet....as in he was stressed from work and wanted my company. Although, we were set to meet Wednesday, I agreed. We had a great time. However, in the morning he gave me cash for our visit and its a nice amount,but not enough for me considering the fact that I have to travel a little distance to see him. I was annoyed and it was visible. I have a ego and always think I deserve more....Im sure my addy was dually noted too (add to that Im not a morning person at all). Smh. So who knows what will happen now. I blame myself tho,because the 1st date money was more than this time....so I guess I assumed it would be the same. Silly ME. I know to discuss these things, never assume. Im a lil ridiculous at times ,I admit. I hold myself to a high standard,probably higher than most. Other women would be happy to receive it. No telling what he was paying his last SB.(doesnt matter) However, my fault or not....when and if we talk again, he will need to up my allowance or its a wrap for him. The snow is coming...it will take a lot out of me to even drive to him. He has to see how considerate and willing I am to bend for his schedule. I drive to him for the money...Point. Blank. Period. We will see. So hard to find a good SD in my city. If he lived here it would be the perfect amount,but I must consider my travel expenses cause its not free any way you look at it.



"...HAD I ACCEPTED THE PICKLE JUICE....I WOULD BE DRANKING PICKLE JUICE RIGHT NOW."
- NICKI MINAJ

YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE NICKI'S MUSIC, BUT YOU GOTTA RESPECT WHAT SHE SAID. TRUE SPEAK.