Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Great Response + more Sugar

Heeeeeyyyyy!!! *arms in the air,booty shake*
The response from you all has been GREAT. I plan to go private by the end of this week, so look for those invites a little later....and AGAIN email Mssbella@yahoo.com ,Dolls.

Im so happy a lot of you will be on board!
I plan to let a whole lot of JUICE out on the private blog....so BUCKLE DOWN, IM NOT TRYNA PLAY AROUND! lol!!


NOW as for Youngin, he contacted me to get together again this week. Im glad so far he is liking me.
He had asked to be my SD during our past phone conversations ( before our actual meet) and I only responded that I needed to decide. He in turn told me, " YEAH, I AM YOUR SD." lol. I thought it was cute...he's confident. Confidence is so sexy to me. BUT I didn't think ANYTHING of it, because I dont believe what you say, I go by what you DO.



Guess he did have real intentions of showing and proving.....
As always, I'll update you. ;)

Hope all your weekends are GREAT.