Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I had NO idea

Wow.....I was bored today so I hopped on blogger and saw that my page has had nearly 7000 views!! That may not be much for you,but to me its a lot......I havent posted in forever. I used to have none.

Well, since Im here, I might as well update you.

A lot has gone down,but Ill jus give you latest n greatest.

1st of all I went on Facebook to check (stalk) this guy I had been dating (not a SD just serious). I know thats a no no and trust I found all I was looking for and more. JOKES on me for once again trying to have something traditional!!!  If you check be ready for what you see n find!! Smgdh!

Anyway, my FB stay deactivated so when I logged on old friends were hitting me up left and right. One being a guy I used to date (fuck YEARS ago). ....long story short he had found THIS blog connected to my email (embarassing as shit) and read it!!!! Thats a whole lot of personal info. Im still not sold that it was thru my email cause if so WHY hasnt my own mama seen my blog???? Shes im my conacts too. (He dug) Anyway....someone from my real life found out about my sugar life. I guess I could care less since there is no future there anymore with him ...but he sure wanted an explanation
*waves if he is still reading* Im not changing for NOBODY.

Also. NEW Sugar. So, yeah I took a break from the sugar life ,because I had met someone special (or so I thought). Well, he fucked up and at a sad point I checked my Ashley Madison acct. There was a lot of action,but as you may know Ashley Madison caters to primarily hookups before sugar, BUT my profile is very clear on SUGAR. Anyway like 2 guys really stuck out from all the other emails and from those, 1 who was really getting to that PAPER in convos. We had a few brief pretty good phone convos and agreed to meet.

Our meeting was crazy,because I was really OFF my former sugar game....I never saw a pic of him AND forgot to request money for the 1st date meet!!! Who does dat?
(I was so emotional off that last guy smh)

Anyway, THE DATE... I went hard. I had on some sky high heels, face beat to def, weave on POINT,lashes bussing, and some curve hugging leggins. I had to give it to mu damn self... HOT .Lmbo.  I was beyond sexy.  We met and he was kind of short, older, but pretty good shape for his age.

The convo was great, we drank wine, ate, and laughed. I was sooooo relieved he wasnt all creepy. Which Im sure if I planned the date to def he would have been...they always are! So, mid date he says he has something for me.....He reaches in his jacket and pulls out a small Vicky Secret  box. I open and its a gift card with the sweetest message basically thanking me for a wonderful night....but YES it was the middle of the date, so obviously he was feeling me. He told me how he gave it to me early and said I was a perfect 10.

I thanked him and gave that perfect response- all surprised and happy  ....So funny cause was I had just been thinking of how I wanted some more PINK stuff!

Immmediately after gift, he wanted to talk numbers. That was good, I made it very clear I dont need so many gifts. I have so much already...I need cash. He asked how much of an allowance I wanted. I dropped a number higher than my actual number....He negotiated a little lower (Which landed me at my actual number anyway! hehe ). We agreed on it. He then put it out there that we should talk about making it higher later if we click AND that he might want to get a side apartment for us as well in the future ...so we dont have to do hotels- stocked with all my favorite things of course. Omg thats when it clicked in my own head this guy wants more than a sb, he wants a serious longer term mistress. He really seems like he had thought and planned or was just experienced so as a sd.

Fast forward to today....he is the real deal. He has come through on everything he's ever offered me. He overpays without thinking twice. He is always on time and he always treats me like a princess. Hes kind and intelligent. I could not have  found a better SD, nor had I. I hold up to my end as well...being drama free, staying out of his personal life, and just being all around positive. We are taking a small trip soon and I cannot wait...a different city where we can enjoy each other more freely. He wants to take in a dinner and show where I need a full length GOWN ( not pajamas either lol). How posh is that. Im in a fairytale right now....I dont want this book to end.

Whats crazy is its all by ACCIDENT. I was not on a serious SD hunt, I was vulnerable and just needed some appreciation. Maybe our need for what we both felt we were missing brought us together.

Ohhhh and the other guy, still sniffing around. Im hardly interested though.