Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Here we go....here we go AGAIN

SOooooo I had a really great blog about 'TIME' and how you should'nt waste it. Easy. Well, I save it and when I went to post it- DISAPPEARED. Blah. Welp. Shit happens. Lol.
The Investor and I have still been in limited contact as I explained in my previous blog, but now he wants to step it up again. We will see. I can't make this stuff up! I guess pulling away gets you some results. We'll see what those results are. So stay tuned!

Then, today while out tending to my snow removal.... My neighbor who lives across the street came up and spoke to me. Wow. This took him MONTHS. I mean, even his homeboys would try to holla at me in the summer (which I never gave any of them my number) ,but he would always just send me a friendly smile and wave. I also would notice him watching me if he was just chilling outside,he's actually pretty handsome. Long story made short....he came over and introduced himself. He made it very obvious that he had been watching me and it was not just in my mind. I knew because he asked me a few leading questions about myself. Heck, I had to ask him if he knew my SSN too?! Haha. I was a little reluctant, because we live across the street from one another, but I took his business card. *exhales* I have decided to take it EXTRA SUPER slow with him and build on a friendship 1st. Which I guess normal people do anyway, but not me being a SugarBabe. I try to get to the money/gifts (of course making my SD feel GREAT too) *smile* I did get to ask him about the additional vehicle he has, which he told me he got for his 19 year old daughter (YES! NO little 1s). I had been doing a little watching of my own...Ha! Anyway, to be continued on him too. The neighbor part is kinda turning me off. I'm also glad I never gave any of his friends my number ( making me possibly off limits to him). *whew* I was wondering! Guess I assumed he had a woman. He even pointed out that he noticed my EX moving out a ways back n even knew he drove a BMW. Wow. A little stalkerish?or the MF is concise. I'll give him that!
He on the other hand is rollin a Mercedes which he claims he's gonna give his daughter next. All I know is, you wanna STUNT I'm not listening until you offer me something. Also, if you talk it, u better walk it!
Friendship 1st. I'll keep u posted.
Hope u Babes are doing better than I am. I need some new sugar- like straight off the sugar cane! Lol. I'm patient though. At least I'm still MEETING men. I just need the correct 1 or 2 or 5. Lol. I'm so extra tonight yall. Don't mine me. :))
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®