Girl Pic

Girl Pic
Custom Search

Sunday, December 11, 2011

VENTING : REGULARS can hang it up....FLATSCREEN

I dont know if any other SugarBABES have felt this way........BUT

I went on a date with a "regular guy" this evening and I suppose he thought he should receive some poo poo cause he paid for a meal. LOL. LOL. like fo real?

I guess that is the problem with sugar dating. In sugar dating, you are dealing with men on a whole different level. A 1st date usually means the usual + first date money. smh. I AM SPOILED apparently. I forgot what it is like to date a "regular guy". Are girls still fucking on 1st dates? LOL. Like for a meal?

Anyway, we went out to eat. The date was pretty much lame and he thought he was gonna have sex with me for nothing.
What I learned from this experience:

I cannot date " regular guys" anymore. smh. It wont work. I guess I have been in the sugar bowl for so long, I forgot how DESPICABLE it can be to date regular men, just my opinion.( I REALIZE IT IS DESPICABLE, because I HAVE BEEN PAID FOR DATES....regular women outside the sugar bowl wont get it either) smh. Call me heartless, call me a bitch. BUT dating a regular guy once again made me feel powerless!!! He actually expects you to give a fuck and what he thinks of you. I just dont. I pity chicks in search of love nowadays, I really do. Some of these assholes, correction - MOST of these assholes- want you to give something for nothing. I CANT, WONT.

I have just come to realize that I am cut from a different cloth.....I need to embrace that...accept that everyone is not the same. I BELIEVE AT THIS POINT I WILL NEVER ACCEPT WHAT OTHER basic CHICKS DO..... WHAT HAS BECOME SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE. That is women giving so much of themselve to get a ring and the man picking and choosing like he a BOSS, when in reality, she gets the shit end of the stick, because she should be the one picking and choosing between men.

?
THIS GUY WONT HEAR FROM ME AGAIN.....FOR WHAT? WE WANT DIFFERENT THINGS. HE WANTS A WOMAN TO GIVE HERSELF FOR HIS ACCEPTANCE ( IE SEX FOR NOTHING) WHEN I ON THE OTHER HAND KNOW AT THIS POINT THAT PUSSY HAS WORTH.
I am leaving these regulars for the birds and I am ONLY on sugar from here on out. I like a man who knows what he wants and is willing to give what it takes to get it. Call the lifestyle what you want, but if I get fucked in a sugar situation, at least I dont feel literally screwed. At least the next day I could pay some bills or whatever, if I never hear from the man again, so what...I got mine. In a regular situation, you could possibly never hear from the loser again,THEN, how do you feel? ONLY Like you only got a meal, WHICH you could have paid for yourself btw.....I KNOW I said BALANCE, but I guess my Blanaced time will be spent with female friends and NOT with these regular men.

I shared with my little sister how much money a SD gave me and she was blown away. The reason I was telling her was because she was talking about her EX and their potential to get back together. She has seen how I run to the mall whenever and only work part-time tho. I understand my sister is a bit younger than me. I just was telling her, because I wanted her to realize there are other options out here.DONT WASTE YOUR TIME UNLESS THE MAN IS WORTHY! HOWEVER, I think she will swing back to her EX. It all boils down to....I am older, and therefore more experienced. The fairy tale still exists for her. I wont kill that joy for her, but I think logically- based on my experience. Dont get me wrong, THERE ARE SOME GOOD MEN OUT HERE, but know that they are rare indeed. Very rare.